- Don’t listen the first time: “It comes with a small house salad on the side or you can upgrade to a ceasar or greek salad for $3.” “Yeah I’ll have the french fries.” NO
- When you decide to sit at the bar but pull out three chairs for no reason.
- “Food and drinks are listed in the menu in front of you.” “Can I look at a food menu?” URG
- Orders a pop and food item. Gets a phone call and leaves, paying only for the pop. Wtf?
- “We’re in a rush.” Proceeds to sit at table for an hour.
- Allowing your shitty kids to draw all over the table
- Expecting free food when your prementioned shitty kid throws theirs on the ground.
- Expecting free beer because you frequent a bar often. Like no, you’re still a customer and we are still a business.
- “So I’m going to order this wrap, but change everything about it to match what I actually wanna eat.” OMG go to Subway then.
- “Can I get you something to drink?” “No thank you” “Water?” “Yes please and a Pepsi.” THOSE ARE DRINKS!!
- Dining and dashing…dick move guys…dick move.
- Lying about driving after you drank that one too many. Also a dick move. Don’t do it. DON’T!
- “Can we get two beers to go?”
“No sir, that is illegal.”
“Oh. Can we have a pitcher and sit on the patio?”
Proceeds to pour pitcher into a milk jog and put it in their car. All on camera.
Cops: “You’re on camera doing this sir.”
“No I’m not.”